APPLIQUE CHOICES, FONT CHOICES AND PRICE LIST

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Ruffled Rompers

I love pillowcase dresses and in Florida you can pretty much wear them year round.  Now I am in North Carolina and the weather is a bit different.  In Florida if i got a little cold i just threw a long sleeve shirt and  pair of leggins under the pillowcase dress.  While that is still a fabulous choice I love this new boutique ruffled romper that I  am making now.  Same rules still apply- if its hot (likely in FL) then don't wear a shirt underneath,  if its cold then just grab a coordinating longsleeve (I sell plain long sleeve interlock shirts as well).


These 2 rompers were made for 2 different girls from 2 different families but both in Florida.  Can't wait to see the pics.

blog background

Uniquely Monogrammed-Children's Clothing's Fan Box

Followers